Sunday, June 12, 2011

Help on Family Business

Since we started our business, I have been struggling with the business records and tax applications. And since in the early first year, the government gave us a leeway to manage and operate without the necessary papers, the succeeding months, however, required us to submit everything including the monthly tax payments and reports.

It is only a relief that there are third party services that offer help in filing a tax extension. Residents and business owners can still apply for tax extension form 2010 to avoid severe penalty and sanctions.

Whether we need to pay tax or not because of our business or personal revenues, still, we have to comply with government laws to avoid legal issues. I can only hope that this 2011 can be tax - hassle free.



Post a Comment